Rhone WINE TOURS
Two dates for our Local Wine School Rhone wine school trip.
Thurs 23rd toSun 26th April and Thurs 4 June – Sun 7 June 2020
Sorry our 4 DAY BIRMINGHAM WINE SCHOOL Wine Tour of the Southern Rhone 2020 is sold out.
- Thurs 24th September to Sunday 27th September (SOLD OUT)
We have put together an amazing Wine Tour for you with local expert Linda Field of the Auberge du Vin - a beautiful Auberge in the heart of the Ventoux vineyard. You will also be accompanied two Birmingham Wine School wine experts, Rob Price and Geoff Bolton. Linda, Rob and Geoff will be on hand to answer all your wine questions and provide local insight to the wonderful wines of the region.
Our group size will be limited to 12 people, small and intimate enabling us to visit higher quality small artisanal producers that larger tour companies just can't visit. You will taste some truly stunning Southern Rhone wines.
Linda has lived in the region for many years so has been able to select some of the best local restaurants for our delicious lunches and dinners.
Your accommodation will be in the luxurious rooms of the Auberge (with swimming pool) with its own purpose built wine teaching facility overlooking Mt Ventoux & the surrounding vineyards.
To request Detailed Itinerary / Booking Form - please email Rob firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rob, Geoff and Linda expertise for the duration of the trip
- Expert local wine tuition/visits with Linda Field, owner of the Auberge
- 4 Days / 3 Nights accommodation at the gorgeous Auberge du Vin in Provencal village of Mazac, near Carpentras
- Leisurely welcome walk around vineyards with a glass of something local!
- 3x Breakfasts at the Auberge
- 3x Dinners
- 2 x Lunches
4x Private Winemaker Visits to local Domaines with tutored tastings - incl Chateauneuf du Pape, Ventoux, & Rhone Villages
- Return Transfers to & from local French airports/TGV *
- All local transport around vineyards, wineries, restaurants etc
Price is £699 for sharing, and £849 for single occupancy
* Transfers from following Airports/TGV included:
- Marseille - served by Ryanair (Stansted) Easyjet and British Airways.
- Nimes - Ryanair flights from Luton/Liverpool
- Avignon - Flybe flights from Southampton/Exeter/Edinburgh
- Montpellier - Ryanair flights from Leeds Bradford
- Avignon - TGV or Central station - links with Eurostar from St Pancras
Please Note: Birmingham Wine School is acting as an Agent for Auberge du Vin - the contract for the Tour is between you and Auberge du Vin. For Terms & Conditions - please see Auberge du Vin Booking Form.
Payment will be made to Auberge du Vin in accordance with the conditions on their Booking Form