ERROR: No product selected
- View All Wine Courses
- Christmas Gift Experiences
- Evening Tastings Birmingham
- Special Offers
- NEW - Hotel du Vin Birmingham
- Premium Events Birmingham
- 4 week courses Birmingham
- 8 week World Tour - Birmingham
- Beer tastings Birmingham
- Saturdays + lunch & Champagne Birmingham
- Food & Wine events Birmingham
- WSET courses Birmingham
- Our Venues Birmingham
- BBC Good Food Show
- Free Wine Guide
- Milton Keynes Wine School
- Rhone WINE TOURS
- Wine Blog - Rob Price
- Pensioner fakes death to avoid EUR50,000 wine bill
A French pensioner who pretended he was dead to avoid paying tens of thousands of euros in unpaid wine bills has been sentenced to 18 months of electronic cuff surveillance, with 10 months suspended.
- Blizzard wrecks vines in Italy's Abruzzo wine region
A heavy storm has destroyed thousands of hectares of vines in Italy's Abruzzo wine region, including those belonging to celebrated producer Valentini.
- New Zinfandel film debuts in Napa
A new film tracking the journey of Zinfandel from its Croatian roots to its status as a signature grape variety of California has debuted at a packed screening in the US state.
- New fine wine trader buys Bibendum private client business
Bibendum has sold its private client business to a new fine wine trader started by one of the merchant's co-founders, with plans to open offices in key trading centres around the world.
- EU wine producers in limbo as China probe continues
Bordeaux's wine council hopes the French prime minister's visit to China this week can help ease tension over an ongoing anti-dumping investigation into European wine shipments, but a quick resolution looks unlikely.
- Pommard producers step up grand cru promotion push
Producers in three premier cru areas of Pommard have stepped up their quest to achieve grand cru status by submitting a 150-page support dossier to the local INAO office.
- DWWA 2014 announces new regional chairs
A host of top names have been announced as new regional chairs for the Decanter World Wine Awards in 2014, including Jasper Morris MW for Burgundy and Richard Juhlin on Champagne.
- Farr Vintners co-founder joins Bordeaux Index
Farr Vintners' co-founder Lindsay Hamilton has come out of retirement to join Bordeaux Index as a board director.
- France's national library of grape varieties under threat, say protesters
Plans in France to relocate a living library of 7,000 wine grape varieties, some dating back to 1876, have come under fire from protesters who fear some may not survive the journey.
- Champagne must do more to 'defend itself' - Nicolas Feuillatte sales chief
Champagne producers risk losing a generation of younger drinkers if they are complacent about the rise of Prosecco and other sparkling wines in major markets, the sales director of Nicolas Feuillatte has said.