ERROR: No product selected
- View All Wine Courses
- One Evening Tastings
- Special Offers
- Wonderful Gift Experiences
- Premium Wine Evenings
- 4 week Wine Courses
- 8 week World Tour wine courses
- NEW Beer tastings
- Saturdays + lunch & Champagne
- Food & Wine evenings
- WSET courses
- Our Venues
- Free Wine Guide
- Milton Keynes Wine School
- NEW Rhone WINE TOURS
- Wine Blog - Rob Price
- Natural wines transported by sail power
More than 3,000 bottles of wine have been sailed into London by a new company keen to demonstrate the environmental benefits of old-fashioned wind power.
- Bordeaux 2012: Montrose, Clinet, Domaine de Chevalier release
New price releases are being met by an increasingly small pool of buyers in the Bordeaux 2012 campaign.
- Michelangelo Pistoletto's Ornellaia works net Â£240k at London auction
A collection of commemorative bottles of Ornellaia 2010 designed by Italian artist Michelangelo Pistoletto sold for Â£238,000 last night at an auction in London.
- Chinese investors snapping-up 'one chateau per month', say estate agents
From the beginning of 2011, a leading Bordeaux real estate agent says, an average of one Bordeaux chateau per month has been sold to a Chinese investor.
- Bordeaux 2012: Pichon Lalande, Malartic Lagraviere, Beychevelle release
The last two days have seen a few attempts to get what has been described as the âforgotten Bordeaux 2012 campaignâ finally moving, but customers are 'turning their backs on the vintage', merchants say.
- Christie's launches vineyard sales service
Christieâs is launching a service to help prospective buyers of vineyard estates.
- South Africa harvest at record high
Wine production in South Africa is expected to reach an all-time high this year after the 2013 grape harvest outstripped expectations to reach nearly 1.5m tons.
- Rupert Murdoch buys Bel Air wine estate
Media tycoon Rupert Murdoch has purchased Moraga Estate vineyard in Bel Air, Los Angeles, for a reported US$29.5m.
- Wine Australia chief leaves as merger is prepared
Wine Australia chief executive Andrew Cheesman is stepping down as the organisation prepares to merge with the countryâs Grape & Wine Research & Development Corporation (GWRDC).
- Asian investors snap up three more Bordeaux properties
Chateau de Pic in the Cadillac Cotes de Bordeaux, Chateau lâEnclos in Sainte Foy la Grande and Chateau Patarabet in Saint Emilion are the latest Bordeaux estates to reportedly pass into the hands of Asian investors.