ERROR: No product selected
- View All Wine Courses
- One Evening Tastings
- Special Offers
- Wonderful Gift Experiences
- Premium Wine Evenings
- 4 week Wine Courses
- 8 week World Tour wine courses
- NEW Beer tastings
- Saturdays + lunch & Champagne
- Food & Wine evenings
- WSET courses
- Our Venues
- Free Wine Guide
- Milton Keynes Wine School
- NEW Rhone WINE TOURS
- Wine Blog - Rob Price
- Pomerol's Chateau La Commanderie sold for â¬8m
Chateau La Commanderie in Pomerol has been sold to a young Hong Kong couple, Andrew and Melody Kuk.
- Lurton and Dubourdieu team up for Winter Olympic wines
Two new wines from Pierre Lurton and Denis Dubourdieu have been released to raise up to Â£100,000 for the British Winter Olympics Skeleton bobsleigh squad.
- Sideways author sets sights on Broadway as chances of film sequel diminish
Rex Pickettâs play of his film Sideways is a step closer to Broadway after he recruited award-winning director Des McAnuff, but prospects for a big-screen sequel remain small.
- Bordeaux 2012: Ausone, Cheval Blanc, Cos dâEstournel release below 2011 price
Chateau Ausone is âan unqualified successâ with a price drop of 28%, wine merchants say.
- Jackson Family consolidates Oregon holdings
Jackson Family Wines is aiming to increase its production of âworld classâ Pinot Noir with the purchase of a number of vineyards in Oregonâs Willamette Valley.
- London court hears brother and sister accused of Â£4.5m wine fraud
A 38-year-old man, his sister and two others have been charged with two counts of conspiracy to defraud and one count of money laundering.
- Bordeaux winemakers give their take on Derenoncourt's 'special' en primeur samples
International consultant Stephane Derenoncourt has caused a minor controversy by saying that he puts his wines through a 'special preparation' for En Primeur â" but there is little unusual in that, Bordeaux vignerons and proprietors say.
- Mouton to open new gallery for label collection
A new art gallery will open at Chateau Mouton Rothschild this summer to permanently house the travelling exhibition Mouton Rothschild: Paintings for the Labels.
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2013 winners announced
Judges at this year's Decanter World Wine Awards tasted a record-breaking 14,362 wines and awarded nearly 10,000 medals, it was announced this morning.
- Cambridge and Copenhagan qualify for Left Bank Bordeaux Cup final
Cambridge University and Copenhagan Business School have progressed to the final of this year's Left Bank Bordeaux Cup having won their places at the European semi-finals over the weekend.