Penfolds and Friends
Sometimes I have a desire! To taste, to savour the very best wines in the world. So when I was given the chance to taste some of the very best Australian wines, including some top top Penfolds wines, that are not easy to come across - I said. YES PLEASE.
So please join me on these most exciting of wine tasting evenings (online using Zoom) where for two evenings we get the rare chance of tasting these sublime wines.
- Tuesday 2nd June - The Penfolds case.
- Tuesday 9th June - The premium Clare Valley case.
Six suitably aged red wines for us to enjoy.
I will be joined by a couple of guests that know a thing or two about these wines...
- Penfolds - Mark Davenport, lives, breaths and drinks everything there is to know about Penfolds
- Clare Valley - Emma Symington. Responsible for Wine Australia's education program in Europe.
Two 90-minute sessions - starting at 7.30pm each Tuesday. Cost: £35 for both Sessions. The cost is per subscription, so this could be for 2 people (or more) as long as you are sharing a screen in the same household.
Please note: This does not include the cost of wines. They will be available from Frazier's Wine Merchants for £180. Link https://www.frazierswine.co.uk/penfolds-and-friends-with-birmingham-wine-school/ Save over £27.
- Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2015
- Bin 389 Cab Sav/Shiraz, 2011 "Baby Grange"
- Bin 28 Shiraz, 2015
Clare Valley case:
- Mitchell Peppertree Shiraz, 2014
- McNicol Mitchell Shiraz, 2007
- Kilikanoon Killerman's Run, Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Tue 2nd Jun 2020 at 7.30pm
Duration: 90 minutes