Warwick - Weird & Wonderful
A night of tasting weird and wonderful wines. Wines from more unusual grape varieties, and wine regions not normally tasted.
We'll taste at least six wines, including:
- Terret Bourret - A wonderful crisp refreshing white white from southerm France.
- Gruner Veltiner - A stunning white wine from Austria.
- Vermentino - White grape, making a soft and gentle white wine.
- Chateau Changyu Moser XV. An excellent and high quality Chinese red wine.
- Lagrein - A light and fresh red grape variety from Alto Adige, Italy.
- Mondeuse - A brilliant red grape, from the Savoie region in France
All beautiful and interesting wines, that you really should try...
And only £32.50
Venue: Warwick Arms Hotel, High Street, Warwick CV34 4AT.
Places remaining: 9
Course Date/Time: Fri 6th Mar 2020 at 7pm to 9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: The Warwick Arms Hotel, CV34 4AT