8 evening wine course
Come and learn about wine, as we taste wine from all the major wine making countries. Learn how to understand a label, taste over 50 wines. Discover new wines, how to buy wine, food and wine pairing etc...
We'll start off looking at all the major European wine countries followed by a delve into Food and wine pairings with quick glances at the "New world" and ending with a Fabulous Fizz night. You'll learn an amazing amount in a very friendly and informal way. No experience needed.
8 evening wine course. All Fridays, 7pm to 9pm
- 3rd May - The Grand Tour of Europe. £30
- 17th May - The Grand Tour of France £35
- 31st May - The Grand Tour of Italy. £35
- 14th June - Old World (Europe) v New World. £30
- 28th June - Food & Wine pairing. £35
- 5th July - Cheese & Wine pairing. £35
- 26th July - The best of the New World. £30
- 16th August - Fabulous Fizz £35
If you booked all the evenings individually it would cost £265.
But book them in this 8 week group and SAVE £50. Course cost £215. Nothing else to pay.
Each night you will taste a minimum of six wines, always accompanied with a little food on the side.
Can't make an evening just provide 7 days notice and switch to another evening.
Places remaining: 6
Course Date/Time: Fri 3rd May 2019 at 7pm to 9pm
Duration: 8 evenings
Venue: Holiday Inn, Snowhill, B4 6HY