Rob's Private BIG REDS New World Cellar
An opportunity to taste some of the very best wines from Rob's Private Cellar. This time they are some of his very best BIG REDS wines from the New World - USA, Australia, Chile, South Africa and Argentina. You will not want to miss these...
We'll taste 7 wines in total...
- Frog's Leap: 2014, Merlot, Rutherford, USA
- Cuesta Chica: 2015, Garnacha, Elqui, Chile
- Maurice O'Shea: 2010, Shiraz, Hunter Valley, Australia
- Don Melchor: 2008, Cabernet Sauvignon, Maipo, Chile
- HPF 1855: 2013, Cabernet Franc, Swartskapp, South Africa
- LTU: 2013, Malbec, Valle de Uco, Argentina
These six wines retail at over £40 on average per bottle, nearer £100 each in a good restaurant.
Plus, a surprise wine!
Only £60, with some food to match these bold powerful red wines.
Please note this evening is at The Holiday Inn, Snowhill Plaza, Queensway, B4 6HY
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Sat 12th Oct 2019 at 7pm to 9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Holiday Inn, Snowhill, B4 6HY