Warwick Rob's Private 'Oldies' Cellar
An opportunity to taste some of the very best wines from Rob's Private Cellar. This time they are some of the more mature wines and best BIG REDS wines from Rob's cellar. You will not want to miss these...
We'll taste at least six wines, including...
- Chateau Musar from the excellent 2001 vintage.
- Bonne Nouvelle. A brilliant cape blend from Stellenbosh, South Africa. Beautifully mature 2004 vintage
- Borhorquez, one of the very best wines from Ribera del Duero. 2009 vintage.
- Chateau Capbern Gasqueton. A stunning St Estephe Bordeaux from the excellent 2010 vintage.
- Pisano Arretxea, The best Tannat wine from Uruguay, 2011 vintage.
- Etienne Gonnet, one of the very best Chateauneuf-du-Papes, 2009 vintage.
With an average age of over 10 years, they are drinking so well...
Plus, a surprise wine!
Only £60, with some food to match these mature red wines.
Please note this evening is at THE WARWICK ARMS HOTEL, WARWICK
Places remaining: 10
Course Date/Time: Fri 19th Jun 2020 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: The Warwick Arms Hotel, CV34 4AT
The Warwick Arms Hotel