Four week Intro to wine course
Want to learn about wine in a fun way. This four week course will take you step by step through the wonderful world of wine.
- How to taste wine like a professional
- Which wines you like and why
- How to tell a fine wine from the cheaper wines - And is it worth paying more
- All the major grapes included, plus some ones you've not heard of.
- How does climate affect the style of wine
- And what impact does food have on wine. be prepared to be amazed!!
Only £60 plus £10 per evening.
31st Aug Week 1 - Intro to How to taste, why wines are different.
7th Sep Week 2 - Intro to European wines. Taste some great Old World wines.
14th Sep Week 3 - Intro to New World wines, eg Australia, New Zealand, Chile, South Africa, Argentina
21st Sep Week 4 - Intro to Food and wine pairing.
Each evening we will taste a mininum of six wines, with a little food on the side.
Please note: there is an additional £10 to pay each evening in additional to the initial course fee.
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Fri 31st Aug 2018 at 7pm to 9pm
Duration: 2 hours x 4 weeks
Venue: Holiday Inn, Snowhill, B4 6HY