Sorry Full. A rare opportunity to taste a range of the highest quality Chardonnay from Chablis. Vibrant and refreshing with complexity rarely found outside Burgundy. And if you've not tasted Grand Cru Chablis before you're in for a treat and a surprise!!
Due a cancelled booking I have been offered some places at a very reduced rate on a Chablis Masterclass, to be held at the Hotel du Vin, in Birmingham, on Thursday 14th June at 6:30pm. We will taste...
- Petit Chablis 2010, Isabelle et Denis Pommier
- Chablis 2010, William Fèvre
- Chablis 2009, Jean Durup Père et Fils
- Chablis 1er Cru Montée de Tonnerre 2010, Damien et Romain Bouchard
- Chablis 1er Cru Montée de Tonnerre 2008, J. Collet et Fils
- Chablis 1er Cru Montmains 2008, Domaine de la Tour
- Chablis Grand Cru Vaudésir 2008, Guy Robin et Fils
- Chablis Grand Cru Blanchot 2007, Laroche
As you can see some very fine wines. Please don't miss this ONE OFF opportunity to taste some excellent Chablis. Normally £40, book today for only £25. Book two places and SAVE 50% ONLY £40 for two!! Very limited places at this price....
I will be there to taste the wines, and to enjoy Chablis expert Anthony Stockbridge guide us through this fascinating region of Burgundy.
Places Available: 0
Course Date/Time: Sat 2nd Jun 2012 at 6:30pm
Duration: 1.5 hours
Venue: Hotel du Vin