Rob's Private Cellar #8
I have selected another wonderful and rare range of wines to be tasted tonight. From my private collection these are wines to be savoured, discussed, debated, but most of all enjoyed. Limited to just 12 people you will have the chance to taste some pretty rare and very interesting wines. Here's what this evening will bring.
- Ch Pontet Canet, Grand Cru Classe, Paulllac, Bordeaux, 2005, £160
- Ch Rieussec 1er Cru, Saunternes, Bordeaux, 2008 £50
- Vieux Donjon, Chateauneuf du Pape, 2006, £30
- Gosset, Blanc de Blancs Grand Cru Champagne, £70
- Domaine Long-Depaquit, Chablis Grand Cru, Burgundy, 2010, £45
- Caparzo, Brunello Montalcino, Tuscany, Italy, £45
- The Good Doctors Tonic, McLaren Vale, Australia £35
Seven stunning wines, and at an equally stunning price of only £60. MAX 12 PLACES
In a good restaurant - assuming you could find the wines - they would cost almost £1,000
Served with accompanying cheese and meats.
Places Available: 4
Course Date/Time: Wed 8th Jan 2014 at 7pm to 9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: The Old Joint Stock