Rob's Red Private Cellar
Another chance to taste some of the best wines from my cellar. This time seven high quality red wines and my favourite Port to be tasted, including...
- Don Melchor - Cab Sav blend, 2008. The best red wine from Chile. 92 points
- Chateau Palmer, 1999. Stunning wine from this 3rd Growth Grand Cru Classe Bordeaux. 94 points.
- Chateau Barrau, 2000. A brilliant year for this Saint Emilion Grand Cru.
- Chateau Les Ormes de Pez, 2001. One of St Estephe's leading Cru Bourgeois
- Chateau Haut Marbuzet, 1996 Another excellent St Estephe, with over 20 years of glorious maturity!
- Chateau Musar, 1999. The best wine from Bekaa Valley in Lebanon. One not to be missed.92 points
- Grahams 20 year old Tawney Port Once you've tatsed this, no other Port is good eneough.
Served as usual with accompanying cheese and meats. Great wines, that would cost over £1,000 to buy them in a restaurant. Tonight, taste them all for only £70
Plus a surprise!!
Limited to max 12 people.
Note: All Points indicated are from Robert Parker Wine Advocate.
Places remaining: 6
Course Date/Time: Sat 1st Sep 2018 at 7pm to 9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Holiday Inn, Snowhill, B4 6HY