Rob's Private Cellar #3
Sorry Full... An opportunity to have a glimpse into Rob's private cellar and taste some of the best wine he has laid down. Limited to just 10 people you will have the chance to taste some pretty rare and very interesting wines. Here's what this evening will bring.
- Dom Perignon 2002 vintage champagne, £100/bottle
- Jean Chauvenet Les Vaucrains, Burgundy Grand Cru, Pinot Noir 2005. £60+/bottle
- Rene Rostaing La Landonne, Cote Rotie 2004, £95/bottle
- Diana Cullen, Madeline, 2007 Bordeaux blend, £50/bottle
- Le Mesnil Blanc de blancs, 2004 vintage Grand Cru Champagne, £32+/bottle
- Samuel Tinon Tokaji Aszu 5 Puttonyos 2004, £35/bottle
- George de Latour - Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, 2005, £56/bottle
As you can see some stunning wines, and at an equally stunning price of only £70. Your chance to taste 7 wines costing over £400. In a restaurant you might pay over £1,000! MAX 10 PLACES.
Places Available: 0
Course Date/Time: Sat 18th Feb 2012 at 7pm to 9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: The Old Joint Stock