The Grand Tour of France
Want to learn about wine? France is the place to start. So join us as we tour the best vineyards in France, in this journey around France This is a chance to join us as we taste our way around the major wine regions of France: Champagne, Bordeaux, Burgundy, The Rhone and Alsace, plus a very unusually Savoie!!
Wines to be tasted:
- 2009 Vintage Champagne - Moet & Chandon. Brilliant 10 year old Champagne. £45
- 2016 Pinot Gris, Alsace from Rieffel Hagel. A stunning white. £20
- 2015 Chardonnay, St Veran, Burgundy. One of the best white Burgundy's you will taste. £16
- 2012 Cotes du Rhone. A brilliant full bodied red from the equally brilliant Xavier. £13
- 2013 Mondeuse. An interesting wine from the Savoie region in France. £25
- 2015 Bordeaux, Small estate Chateau Merlot/Cab Sav. Chateau du Moulin Neuf £20
Delicious wines complemented with cheeses meats...
No experience needed.
SPECIAL OFFER. SAVE £5 WAS £35 NOW ONLY £30
Please note this event is in The Holiday inn, 1 Snowhill Plaza, St Chads, Queensway, B4 6HY
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Fri 13th Sep 2019 at 7pm to 9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Holiday Inn, Snowhill, B4 6HY