Birmingham Wine School is accredited to run the Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) courses. The WSET courses provide nationally-recognised qualifications for Wine Industry professionals and enthusiastic amateurs. The courses are all examined and certificated within a QCA-approved National Qualifications Framework.
We offer three WSET courses, Level 1 Award, Level 2 Award & the Level 3 Award.
We now run WSET Level 1 and level 2 courses in the EVENINGS, in Solihull.
More details may be found by clicking on the course details below.
WHY BOOK A WSET COURSE WITH BIRMINGHAM WINE SCHOOL?
- We offer a personalised service, with direct feedback on progress during your course.
- We keep course number to 13 or below, to give you more individual attention during your course.
- We offer assistance to students when needed outside of classroom hours.
- We don't sell wine, we are professional wine educators - we don't do anything else!
- Our WSET Tutors all have the WSET Diploma, not just WSET qualified!
- We have great experience in training over 1,000 students...
- We have over 50 wine courses, and offer a 10% discount on all courses booked while on a WSET course. Your chance to learn and taste even more great wine.
- Because we are not a wine merchant we can provide a much larger choice of wines, and given the volumes we buy, we are able to buy at wholesale prices and offer better and more premium wines.
- Wine tasting is fun and we make all our courses fun!. Yes even the WSET level 3 course!! Remember slurping is a skill!!!
- And all this translates into helping you be successful. Our pass rates are much higher than the national average...
- Level 1 - Our pass rate 99%. National average 93%
- Level 2 - Our pass rate 97%. National average 89%
- Level 3 - Tasting exam. Our pass rate 100%. National average 87%
- Level 3 - Multiple choice. Our pass rate 100%. National average 88%
- Level 3 - Short written answer questions. Our pass rate 70%. National average 50%
WE HAVE EDUCATED OVER 1,000 PEOPLE IN THESE WSET QUALIFICATIONS.
Improve your chances. Book Birmingham Wine School
VAT is included at 20% in all our courses. A VAT invoice is available on request.
8 results found, Previous Page