NEW 6 week Introduction to wine course - B'ham
The 6 week world tour course is structured as a practical introduction to the world of wine where we sample wines from all the major wine countries in the world. It is designed specifically for people who enjoy wine and would like to learn more about it. You do not have to do the six weeks in one go, and no previous experience is needed. The emphasis is on learning by tasting different varieties of wine. It is also a great way to meet new friends who share your love of wine. You will soon learn which wines you like and where to buy them.
- Around 40 wines will be tasted.
- Retail prices of wines tasted will be from £6.99 to over £25.00.
- Discover where to obtain today's best value for money wines.
- Wine & Food Matching advice
- Common wine faults - how to spot them
- Storing & Serving wine advice
- Taste the worlds major Grape Varieties – Shiraz, Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Sangiovese, Tempranillo, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Riesling, Semillon, Viognier, Pinot Grigio, Chenin Blanc, & many others
This very popular World tour may also be purchased as a great gift idea for any occasion! Click here for the £90 six week gift voucher.
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS ANY EVENINGS?
Not a problem. You may either send a substitute, or pick up the missed session on a subsequent World Course, or obtain a refund voucher valid for any of our BWS courses and tastings. You just need to provide 7 days notice.
Includes: Professional ISO tasting glasses, comprehensive tasting notes, course notes and a tasting of food are all provided. Taste about 40 wines.
Fantastic value at just £90, plus £10 per evening. Come and enjoy learning about wine in a fun informal setting. PLUS SAVE £70, (see below). No better way to spend a Saturday evening,
Places remaining: 6
Date/Time: 30th Sep 2017 at 7pm to 9pm
Venue: The Wellington,2nd Floor, Birmingham, B2 5SN