8 week wine course - B'ham
This 8 week wine course will change how you think about and taste wine. It is designed specifically for people who enjoy wine and would like to learn more about it. You do not have to do the eight weeks in one go, and no previous experience is needed. The emphasis is on learning by tasting different varieties of wine. It is also a great way to meet new friends who share your love of wine. You will soon learn which wines you like and where to buy them.
- Over 50 wines will be tasted.
- Retail prices of wines tasted will be from £6.99 to over £25.00.
- Discover where to obtain today's best value for money wines.
- Wine & Food Matching advice
- Common wine faults - how to spot them
- Learn about wine by style.
- Taste the worlds major Grape Varieties – Shiraz, Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Sangiovese, Tempranillo, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Riesling, Semillon, Viognier, Pinot Grigio, Chenin Blanc, & many others
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS ANY EVENINGS?
Not a problem. You may either send a substitute, or pick up the missed session on a subsequent World Course, or obtain a refund voucher valid for any of our BWS courses and tastings. You just need to provide 7 days notice.
Includes: Professional ISO tasting glasses, comprehensive tasting notes, course notes and a tasting of food are all provided. Taste 50+ wines.
Come and learn about wine, as we taste wine from all the major wine making countries. Learn how to undertand a label, taste over 50 wines. Discover new wines, how
Places remaining: 3
Date/Time: 25th May 2018 at 7pm to 9pm
Venue: Holiday Inn, Snowhill, B4 6HY